Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, News, Events, Insights and Inspirations, Share your thoughts and experiences …..

Monday, July 1, 2013

Eminem and drug addiction


Eminem claims drug addiction nearly killed him by overdose in astonishing documentary

Eminem openly talks about his complicated history with drugs which nearly led to his death by overdose in a new documentary.
The rapper makes the astonishing confessions in the film entitled How To Make Money Selling Drugs, revealing he thought he was “gonna die”.
The 40-year-old often used his 17-year-old daughter, Hailie, as inspiration for his songs and suggests the love of his children kept him alive.
Eminem admitted his addiction to prescription drugs such as Vicodin, Xanax and Valium became so overwhelming his organs began shutting down.
In the movie he admits he “thought [he] could control” his drug habit since he wasn’t “shooting heroin” or “smoking crack.”

The controversial star, real name Marshall Mathers, reveals: “I don't know what point exactly it started to be a problem, I just remember liking it more and more.
“Had I got to the hospital about two hours later, I would have died.
“My organs were shutting down. My liver, kidneys, everything.
“They were gonna have to put me on dialysis, they didn’t think I was gonna make it.”
The legendary Slim Shady hitmaker adds he didn’t sleep for three weeks after and later relapsed.

He reflected: “I remember walking around my house and thinking every single day, ‘I'm gonna fucking die.’
“I'm looking at my kids, and like, I need to be here for this.”
The documentary was released yesterday [June 29] and he explains how his new sober lifestyle remains a learning process.
“I'm growing. I just couldn’t believe that anybody could be naturally happy or naturally function or be just enjoying life in general without being on something,” he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment