Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, News, Events, Insights and Inspirations, Share your thoughts and experiences …..

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Man impregnates daughter three times


 Uwujare The Edo State Police Command has arrested a 37-
year-old man, one Augustine Obodeke; for having
carnal knowledge of his 17-year old daughter
(Favour) and impregnating her three times. The
bubble finally burst for Obodeke when his daughter
became pregnant the third time and was unwilling to go for abortion. According to police report, the
girl had cried out to neighbours who then reported
the matter to the Ugbowo Police Station in Benin
City.
Following the report, the police arrested Obodeke
and he is currently cooling his feet in a police cell. Narrating her ordeal to Sunday Sun, Favour said
her father started having sexual intercourse with
her after the death of her mother.  “He first
impregnated me and we
went for abortion. My father impregnated me the
second time and I went for another abortion. He had arranged a doctor at Uselu who has been
doing the abortion.
“My father impregnated me the third time and told
me that we should go for another abortion but I
ran out of the house. He then threatened to deal
with me if I told anybody what has been happening between us.
“I have to cry out early in the morning which
prompted our neighbours to intervene. Since my
mother was late, anytime my father requested for
sex, I felt I had no choice than to allow him have
sex with me,” Favour explained. In his own account, Obodeke accepted that he had
been sleeping with his daughter and had
impregnated her thrice. He, however, attributed it
to the death of his wife and his inability to
remarry. “It is  true that I have been having sex
with my own daughter. When she became pregnant the first time, I took her to one of my
doctors at  Uselu Quarters who terminated the
pregnancy. I impregnated her the second time and
I took her to the same doctor who terminated the
pregnancy again. It was when I impregnated her
the third time that she refused to follow me to the doctor for the abortion.
“I decided to be have sex with my daughter
because my wife is late and I have not remarried.
I decided to enjoy my own daughter by having sex
with her. I want my daughter to forgive me
because I have sinned against her. Nobody told me that what I was doing to my daughter was an
abomination. I thought I was enjoying the sex
with my daughter,” he said
The Edo State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Foluso
Adebanjo told Sunday Sun that the man was
arrested on November 22, 2013. He also explained that the doctor who terminated the first
pregnancies was still at large. He however assured
that the suspect would soon be charged to court
to face the consequence of his action.

No comments:

Post a Comment