Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, News, Events, Insights and Inspirations, Share your thoughts and experiences …..

Sunday, October 13, 2013


My Hubby Caught My Mum Cheating And Now He Calls Me Names...







Dear Stella/blog visitors,

 let me cut the long story short,i got married sometime early this year and God has blessed my husband and i as we are expecting twins,good news but sad me because i recently found out that my husband caught my mum cheating and she has begged him not to tell (her children and my loving father),i got to find out some how,and my husband began to abuse me,hit me then latter it turned to calling me names
like ashawo,' don't want your mum to come and do any nonsense omugwo because i don't want her adulterous hands on my kids',he will make statements like have your kids and get out of my life you would be like your mum in future he would call me bitch,he comes home like at about 2am almost every other nite girls call him he even buys gifts for girls and not me,he restricts me from going out because he says my mum is a socialite that is why she could cheat on my dad,he hates it if i  talk on phone with my brothers,mum and even stylishly insults my dad whom i hold in high esteem,.

I do not want to discuss this my mums affair with my brothers and my mum because i am 25 and dis are my first kids i would have loved to hold a meeting after my kids are born,in fact Stella many more things which i have not stated in this mail which he does to me please Stella i need help and advice please thanks and GOD BLESS


*I am honestly lost for what to add....i am flabbergasted and dumbfounded.Please blog visitors advise this sweetheart.

67 comments:

  1. Sorry but I think ur hubby is just using whatever it is he found out about ur mum to frustrate u.dats if it's even true!if not how e take consign am'?
    Nyway u should look for how to move ur arguments from 'ur mum issue' and blackmail him back.cos he's just manipulating u my dear.
    #open ur eyes#

    1. U must be single,stop wondering why,cos it's obvious.
      So far I'm sure blackmailing guys into marrying u hasn't worked yet,goodluck
      #Freak.

    2. Ares or watever,i am single of course,but in ur little mind!*
      It's not my fault I understand the game,and I am beginning to see u are the blackmailing husband,
      Pls stop tormenting ur wife. Oga!!God will judge u!*rolls eyes and walks away*


    3. Please, take dont leave your kids with this man, seems like he wants to tk them away from you when you give birth. Tell your brothers! You should not be suffering like this na.
  2. I think you should talk to someone confidentially, maybe ur brothers but not ur dad....let them know ur hubby is blackmailing u emotionally and psychologically because of what ur mum did...moreso, this is not good for u in ur present condition.
    Finally I think ur hubby is an ass-hole

    1. How could ru husband have caught ur mum in that situation? Was it redhanded(this one is almost impossible) or he saw her in an compromising situation with a male? 
      I think your husband is lying, he might have made passes at ur mum and she fell for it or vice versa,and he's disgusted now,I'm very sure he warned u not to ever ask ur mum what he said, that way u can never know the truth, I advise u secretely open up to ur mum and bare everything and also tell her how bad things have turned since your husband told u, that way u will hear your mom's side of the story, ur husbands story doesn't add up, he sounds like someone that has always wanted to cheat on u, "he buys girls gift with getting for u"Some Men are wicked! And our Society allows them get away with their wickedness, the same cheating he's hating ur mother for, beating u over, that what he's blatantly displaying to ur face! if it wasn't for ur pregnancy I would have advised u to give ur marriage a brak,u are just 25..and these things he's putting u through are not healthy for ur present condition and ur emotional and psychological well being.
      Contactur Mum fast!she would know how to handle the situation better even if its true unless she doesn't love u and want ur happiness. Don't think to much dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment