Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, News, Events, Insights and Inspirations, Share your thoughts and experiences …..

Thursday, April 10, 2014

comment by an anonymous on a blog in Nigeria...

I'm tired of being the side chick to my
stupid bf jst bcos of his stupid wife! I h8
d bitch so much!!! Wen am wit my man
nd see "my queen" calling, I get sooo
mad!!! And my stupid bf stores ma name
on his phone as 'lucy'. No sweet name,
notin. I need ppl 2 help me eliminate d
woman! Went as far as goin 2 a native
doc but they said d woman dint wrong
me nd the potion wont work bcos my bf
luvs his wife v much nd her hands re
clean! Am jst frustrated...... . my dear evil will kill you.. Free the man and wait for your own.... Una see how yeye men dey endanger the lives of their wives and kills

No comments:

Post a Comment