Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, News, Events, Insights and Inspirations, Share your thoughts and experiences …..

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Laughs


 Anti-Gay Law - A Memo To My
Female Friends....If I Hear! Dear female friends,  (cos I can no longer address you as girl friends)
Due to the new law banning same sex
relationships, please note that I shall no longer: 1. Address U as dearie, Boo, sweetie, babes, etc.
These names may be misconstrued by some over-
zealous law enforcement people. Henceforth I shall
address you by name *Maureen, Ugochi, Oge,
Nkechi, Faith,Stella, etc* 2. I shall no longer hug, blow kisses or hold hands
with you. Only handshakes and eyebrow wiggles
are allowed. I shall cease sending you smileys like
*hearts, hugs, kisses*. Do not send them to me
either or I shall delete U from my list to guarantee
my continued freedom. 3. Dancing together at parties is now forbidden. If
we see in a public place, don't wave excitedly at
me. A queen Elizabeth sad wave will do. Anything
beyond this, I will ignore you. 4. If you must express your love for me, please add
agape at the end. I am writing this cos I love U all
AGAPELY and wouldn't want to end up in the
women's section at Kirikiri. 5. It's dangerous for us to share bathrooms now.
Please wait until am through or bath elsewhere.
Girls night out and sleepovers are banned. Please
stay in Ur house so we can have our liberty. If U
must visit me, please bring your mattress and room
dividers. 6. No more lifts. Endure the sun or buy your car.
You understand, don't you? Fourteen years
imprisonment is a long time and I am not
MANDELA.

No comments:

Post a Comment