Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, News, Events, Insights and Inspirations, Share your thoughts and experiences …..

Saturday, January 25, 2014

8-year-old girl's letter to Bieber


Dear Justin Bieber, I'm very disappointed. It breaks my heart that
you were in jail for just one night. I loved most
of your songs. I dance to them a lot! So many
things have changed this year. This is the
biggest one yet! Why did you do it? Why did
you race cars? What made you do it? Didn't you know it was a bad thing to do? You had such a great life! I've read your books
and watched your movies. You had something
special. But you gave it up for drugs. My whole
life I have been warned about drugs! And now
my idol has started taking them! There are
many drunk people in the world and you have become one of them. That's sad to me! I think
you should be disappointed in your self. Just
take a minute to think about what you did. Sincerely,
Serafina
Age 8

No comments:

Post a Comment