Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, News, Events, Insights and Inspirations, Share your thoughts and experiences …..

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Beautiful


Mum-of-two scoops
modelling contract
after losing two stone
in three months Rosie Grech has been signed up by the
company that provides models for top
companies including Nike, Holister and
L'Oreal A Welsh mum has become a model parent
in more ways than one - after losing two
stone in just 90 days landed her a contract
with a US talent agency. Rosie Grech, 23, says she initially struggled
to get back into shape after the birth of her
second child. But a stunning transformation which saw her
drop from 10.5st to 8.5st has since seen her
win an international contest in Atlanta - as
well as being snapped up by New York-
based Silver Model Management. Following her first pregnancy with daughter
Zaria, who is now two, Rosie said she
regained her figure quickly. But after her second child Zak was born
eight months ago, the petite mum put on 2st
stone and struggled to lose the excess
weight. Tipping the scales at 10.5st, Rosie struggled
to find time to exercise and eat healthily to
lose the weight. Instead of springing back into shape, she
said she was left feeling deeply unhappy. She no longer felt like herself and knew she
wouldn't be happy until she had lost the
weight and regained her confidence in the
process. Rosie, from Treharris, near Merthyr Tydfil,
said: "I've always been slim and after having
my second baby I gained two stone, which I
didn't lose. "That's when my weight became a real issue
for me, I guess I thought it would just come
off again but that didn't happen." But she said her fortunes changed when
fiance Wayne Ewer came back from
shopping one day with a flyer for the Body
by Vi 90 Day Challenge and a sample
shake. "Finding time for a quick bath was hard
enough, let alone visiting the gym," she said.
"I needed something that could fit in with my
busy family life." Three months after giving birth to Zak,
Rosie started the diet, setting her goal to
lose the 2st. By day 45 of her challenge Rosie was
thrilled to have lost over a stone. And by adding exercise to her routine she
reached her goal and lost 2st. "It has been like a dream come true," says
Rosie. "I have to keep pinching myself to
remind myself." And as if achieving the weight loss wasn't
enough, she then went on to be named the
UK winner in the first Vi 90-day challenge
competition. As a result she has been signed up by Silver
Model Management which represents sports
and lifestyle models and athletes. The agency has provided models for top
companies including Nike, Holister and
L'Oreal as well as featuring in the pages of
magazines such as Women's Health and
Cosmo. "When I heard about the competition I was
so excited," Rosie added. "I never thought I
would win! "I hope that lots of other mums
see what I have achieved and it inspires
them."

No comments:

Post a Comment