Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, News, Events, Insights and Inspirations, Share your thoughts and experiences …..

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Thoughts

Its has been years since my sister passed on. I never thought I could live a day without her. I have realized that death is a brief separation and a temporary pain. I always say to myself how lucky I was to have her as a sister for tens of years, I remember how she was taking care of her family, always kind n she had a simple wish to be happy because of her joily personality. Sister, even though you've lost in this material word, your memories will always remain in our hearts forever. You are now in the hands of God with peace. I know sister that one someday we will see each other again. Goodbye sister but keep in ur mind that goodbyes are not the end- they simply mean I'll miss you, until we meet again. God bless - Fanny Vicente

1 comment:

  1. May the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace

    ReplyDelete