Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, News, Events, Insights and Inspirations, Share your thoughts and experiences …..

Monday, February 25, 2013

My super star friend says away and I stand watching till she fades on the horizon and someone from my side said "she is gone".....Gone where? Gone from my sight, that is all. She is just as gorgeous now as when I last saw her. Her slightly disappearing figure and total loss from my sight is in me,not in her. And just at that moment, when someone at my side says she is gone, there are others who are watching are coming over their horizon and other voices take up a glad shout- there she comes! That is what dying is- an horizon and just the limit of our sight. My lifeline, my lexicon, therapist and support system.... We have known lots of pleasure, at times endured ppai, we have lived in the sunshine and walked in the rain. - Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment