Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, News, Events, Insights and Inspirations, Share your thoughts and experiences …..

Friday, May 9, 2014

What

Do you let your child see you having sex?does
your know more about sex than his books?
Are you the talk of the neighbourhood because
your child is telling everyone what he saw?
SDKers. I am 26 and have been married for three
years. I love my husband, but my husband and I
are not getting along very well simply because he
does things that I do not approve of. I have a son
who is six who is not his. He treats him well.
The boy is very obedient. He calls my husband
daddy.
one night, my husband and I were watching a
movie and my husband became very horny and
we started to fool around. Before I knew it, he
was all over me and my panties were off and we
started to have sex right there on the couch.
My son was in his bedroom sleeping. I don't
know what caused him to wake up but he woke
up, and came out of his room and was watching
us having sex. The worst part of it is that he saw
me doing oral sex on my husband. I was so
ashamed.
The following morning, I had to tell him that what
he saw us doing is what married people do and
that he shouldn't tell anybody about what he saw,
but he told our neighbour's children what he saw
and told them not to talk, and they spread it all
over the neighbourhood. I beat him, but my
husband told me I should not have beaten him
because it was our fault.
Now, it happened again. This time, we were in our
room and our son came into our bed and my
husband and I began to have sex. We thought he
was asleep, but he wasn't. My husband entered
from behind and I was saying some words that a
child should not hear and the child was able to
repeat them.
Now, my husband is insisting that our room door
should always be locked and that his room door
also should be locked from the outside. I told him
that I am not supporting that because something
might happen to the boy and he has to come to
see me.
He said unless we decide to lock the doors, I
must send the boy to stay with my parents. Don't
you think my husband is unreasonable? I would
like to hear your advice...

No comments:

Post a Comment