Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, News, Events, Insights and Inspirations, Share your thoughts and experiences …..

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

hmmmmmmmm

While I was busy studying my Current Affairs,
Standard Living, Mathematics and English
language during my Primary School days; Suraju
my friend opted out of school.
During my Junior Secondary School period
studying Simultaneous and quadratic equations,
Suraju was learning the act of Bricks layering.
By the time I was preparing for my Senior
Secondary School Leaving Certificate
Examinations, Suraju became a master at the
Brick laying profession. Before I finished my first
Degree, Suraju completed his first Mansion.
Now I have one fiancée while Suraju is blessed
with three wives and seven kids. Unlike Suraju, I
can speak foreign language but He controls
foreign currencies better.
Just last week, Suraju my friend invited me for a
business talk; he wish to venture into Agriculture
(having invested much into real estate) sector.
Out of envying, I billed him a little bit higher than
normal; but he said to me that for friendship
sake, he will add 20% to my bill. I was shocked!
Why should I invest so much into something
that may never bring me fame and fortune? In
my country, a researcher gets no money for
research but a performing musician received
cars gift on wedding ceremony. Football players
are more honoured than inventors.
Welcome to Nigeria, where your hard work at
studies may never get you anywhere.
Suraju my friend, i envy you.......comrade Enabulele Enabulele

No comments:

Post a Comment