Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, News, Events, Insights and Inspirations, Share your thoughts and experiences …..

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

my husband wants divorce because I refused him ...

A 69-year-old housewife, Mrs Simbiatu Oduntan, on Wednesday told an Orile
Agege Customary Court in Lagos that her husband, Alhaji Mustairu Oduntan, 84,
wanted to divorce her because she refused him sex.
Simbiatu, a trader, who lives with her husband at 3, Olaleye St., Orile Agege, told
the court that the 45-year-old marriage had witnessed ups and downs.
“The main reason my husband wants to leave me is because I refused to satisfy
his demands for sex.
“I have lost the urge for sex. My thinking is not towards that direction again; but
my husband still wants sex.
“I have told him to get another wife,’’ she said.
Simbiatu said she could not cook for her husband again because she suffers from
swollen legs each time she stood for long.
The mother of four children, aged between 18 years and 25 years, told the court
that she supported her husband’s request for dissolution of the marriage.
Earlier, Oduntan told the court that his wife would not cook for him and often went
out at will.
“I am tired of the marriage. My wife does not care for me; she goes out and
comes back at will. I want a divorce,’’ he said.
The court president, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, told the couple to maintain the
peace, and adjourned the case till May 15 for judgment. (NAN)

1 comment:

  1. My ex husband is back with the help of Dr. Okuns, AM POSTING HERE IN CASE YOU ALSO NEED YOUR EX LOVER BACK? Just Contact Dr. Okuns now on his email: (herbal.home247@yahoo.com) or call his phone number: +2348078467513 He help me i believe he will help you too.

    I am Cielo Lari by name, I have been rejected by my husband after three (3) years of marriage just because of another woman he left me and the kids to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web online, i saw a post on how this great spell caster man called Dr. Okuns have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his email address [herbal.home247@yahoo.com and] he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me to break the yoke and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that My Husband Is Back With Full Love, this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because he bring my love back i am now happy with my husband. Thanks to DR. OKUNS. you can call him for any kinds of relationship help his Phone number is: +2348078467513 you can also whatsapp him on that same number or email him now on: herbal.home247@yahoo.com You can also visit his website( https://herbalhome247.wixsite.com/mysite )

    ReplyDelete