Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, News, Events, Insights and Inspirations, Share your thoughts and experiences …..

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Life


DUMPED ON VALENTINES DAY IN THE CRUELEST
WAY EVER.
I am really in pains.The whole drama
happened on the 14th of February.
I met this guy by name Chuks in 2011 at a
friend's wedding.We exchanged numbers.After
talking like two weeks he told me he's
been searching for a job over the years,I told him
to forward his CV and let me be on the look out
for him.
In 2012,he started showing interest in me,that he
wanted us to date and so on.I was okay with
that,he was a very nice person.He's funny and
joked a lot.
Along the line in 2013 my uncle who works with
shell company called me and said they wanted an
Engineer that will handle a project, I read
Engineering and
Chuks read Engineering too but I recommended
Chuks to him.he wasn't
comfortable with it but i had to convince him that
he was my fiance because
everybody in the family wanted me to get married.
Two weeks later,chuks got the job.Oh! He was
more than happy.He cried over the
phone thanking me and so on.In 2014 he came to
Abuja to see me,he was on his knees in my room
and said ''sunshine will you marry me''.
some thing I have never heard in my
life.I was more than happy,I couldn't hold my
joy.it was a dream come through.
He started making plans to see my family.Later he
came down to Abia to see my people in
September 2014.it was fun,everybody was happy
for me.He told my family he would like to fix our
traditional and white wedding for April 2015.
They welcomed him as their son.
Fast forward to the last Valentine......Because of
his work,I flew down to Port Harcourt on
the Saturday morning to see the love of my life.He
was dying to see me or so i thought.I was excited
and can't wait to be in his arms.I bought a red
vanilla cake for the occasion.
I got to PH,I called him and told him I was at the
airport and couldn't locate him
,though he promised to pick me up.He said he
was sorry and that I should
pick a cab to his place that he wasn't feeling too
fine to drive.
Oh! Okay Oh! I got to the house and the gate man
opened the gate with smiles but i felt he wanted
to say some thing but he swallowed it.I waved
it off,when I got in I saw my love sitting in the
sitting room,we hugged and kissed each other.I
was still asking him what was wrong
with him..My dear,from nowhere,a young lady that
looked like she was in her early twenties came
out
from the room and landed on Chuks' laps.....I was
like excuse me!
I asked Chuks who the girl was,he said ''that's my
wife''.I just laughed thinking
it was his normal jokes.The young lady then said
''Aunty Chuks is the love of my
life''.I couldn't believe the whole thing.
This man opened his mouth and started
insulting me.I never said a word when he said
the girl was the wife becos i was in shock.The
only thing I told him was,''I thought you
just engaged me last year and we are getting
married in April''?.
He started laughing with the girl.Guess what he
said,He said ''oh! I went to the
motor park to bring my so called father,mother
and relatives I came
with to see your parents''.He said he shopped for
them and paid them to
carry out the plan.I couldn't believe myself.He
said a lot.I started
crying and he and the girl pushed me out.Carried
my cake and splashed on my
face.As if that one didn't go well he then released
his two dogs to
bite me.Chai! It is well.
He knew I hated dogs.Stella dear,the dog finished
me I was screaming.The gate man was trying to
help me he was stopping him.The gate man got
angry and pulled the dogs away.My body was full
of blood.I couldn't cry again.My dress tore and he
was busy laughing at me calling me old hag.Well I
am just 32,I am not old.
Thank God for the gate man,I was looking like a
mad person.The cake on my
head and face with the torn cloths and the dog
bite.I was in pains.The
gate man helped and cleaned me up.After he got
a cab that took me to
the hospital.I called some friends based in
PH ,they cried when they
saw me.My face was almost disfigured.They
wanted to involve the police
I stopped them.
Vengeance is for God.As a Christian I have
forgiven him.But now my friends wants my uncle
to stop Chuks from the job he gave him.Left for
me,I told them to leave him let God handle the
whole thing. I have forgiven him from my heart.I
never cursed him,But God i know has a way he
pays people back.I have to stop here I am in
pains.God bless you.
All the single ladies,God will remember us
soon.God's gift is special .Let's hold on and
watch God do his wonders..

1 comment: