Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, News, Events, Insights and Inspirations, Share your thoughts and experiences …..

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Classic Joke

I have been friends with this my church lady for a
year now. We met and hit it off like a roof on fire.
Very soon we became family friends. Her husband
and mine and our kids too.
Her husband works with a top firm and earns
good money but the man hand na Aka gum. He
doesn't spend on the wife. He claims she is born
again so no flashy clothes, no Jewelry no
designer items at all. In fact my friend does not
know Gucci or even Fendi.
So recently she met a set of chicks she knew
back in school. These babe's were runs babe's
though one of them claims to be born again now
because she is married.
On Valentine's day my friend insisted that her
husband must buy her iPhone 6 because that's
what her new clique is using. The man just use
style to prevent
his wife from moving with them because she Don
dey tear eye. I'm sure he must have been
shocked when she mentioned iPhone 6.
Na so on Valentine's day we were at home waiting
for this couple so we could go on a double date.
My friend entered my house bursting with
excitement say her iPhone 6 don land as a val gift
from her husband. I jumped from my seat fiam
immediately! Aka gum buy im wife iPhone 6?
Unbelievable! Hmmmmmmm. Lo and behold what
I saw was a China phone in her hand! Na im I ask
my friend. Is this your iPhone 6? My friend begin
do shakara dey dance say finally what she has
been waiting for has arrived in fact Na to do
testimony for church on Sunday remain. I thought
she was joking and pretending her China was
iPhone 6 so I joined her in playing along. I even
congratulate the husband for stepping up.
So we went on our date oh. Na so my friend hold
phone for hand if she wan point something Na
phone she go use. She even said we should take
a selfie with phone when no get front camera say
Na so her new set of friends dey
do.As she try the thing no get front camera she
come ask her husband say Na which kain iPhone
6 be this? The husband say make she cool down
say when dem reach house he will put the proper
settings.I just quiet for where I dey laff for inside
my mind.
After our date that night for about a week my
friend no call me. I called she refused to pick.
Normally on Sundays after church we dey gist.
Last Sunday as church close she no even wait for
me. It became clear she was avoiding me. Na so
I find her go house say she must tell me the
causer of our quarrel.
My friend just start to accuse me that I'm a bad
friend. I open my mouth down. What have I done?
Na so she nack me tori. Say she carry her China
phone go show her new clique of big chicks say
her iPhone 6 don arrive and as she bring out
phone Na so dem fall for ground begin dey laugh.
She was perplexed. They explained to her say na
chinco phone she carry say her phone no even
get apple logo. She come even dey argue with
them say according to wetin her husband tell her
say iPhone 6 get different manufacturers and hers
is top notch compared to what the other chicks
use. I couldn't hold it I burst laugh even though
say my friend dey para for me seriously. I have
never seen anyone this naive.
To cut long story short she say she don comot
her sim from the phone dash her husband. She
go back to her Nokia torchlight. Right now she
say if she see those babe's say na serious dodge
she dey dodge them because the shame too
much.
But why she dey vex for me? Na the husband she
suppose vex for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment