Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, News, Events, Insights and Inspirations, Share your thoughts and experiences …..

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

WIFE CAUGHT RED HANDED

I want to kill my wife. Imagine the
pretentious unfaithful woman I married. I've been
shattered and broken since Friday. I'm a man but
I've cried.
Where did I go wrong?
I've tried to be a loving. Caring and faithful
husband and father but what did I get?
We seemed a happy family na Stella, we've had
our shortcomings as a couple, like every other
couple but we were happy.
My wife has always been very God fearing and
churcheous,or so she made me believe.
On Friday,like most others,she told me she was
going for a Vigil after work. She had left the
house before I got in from the office, the kids
dropped off with grandma. I was therefore hone
alone when my friends called to hang out with
them at a Bar in Ikeja, i reluctantly did because in
usually not the hanging out type.
We were at the bar having fun over drinks and
generally catching up on school days when we
noticed a car's flash on another car thereby
exposing the people inside,a man and a woman
obviously smooching and all. We laughed nd
made little gossip of it but it caught our attention
anyways and from time to time we looked towards
the car monitoring the event, at a point we noticed
the woman was bent low in what seemed like a
blow job and a friend mentioned In passing" you
go surprise say na person wife be dat o", my
voice was the loudest in condemning the woman
if indeed she's someone's wife while I thanked
God openly for giving me a God fearing
responsible wife who would never stoop so low to
indulge in such.
About an hour later, show over, the couple in the
car stepped out of the car coming towards the
bar, Li and behold,to the full glare of my friends,
that woman was my wife,my own wife, my God
fearing responsible wife. What a public shame,
ridicule and disgrace.
Why are women like this? What did she want? I
thought we had it all. I feel do bad,so depressed.
She hasn't been home since but has sent
everyone we hold in high esteem to beg but
walahi , if I catch that woman I will kill her''

No comments:

Post a Comment