Entertainment, Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, News, Events, Insights and Inspirations, Share your thoughts and experiences …..

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Boy impregnates mother

Love Portion Saga: Son
Impregnates Mother In Delta


A 19-year-old Abel (surname withheld)
recently promoted to SS 3 in one of the
secondary schools in Asaba, Delta State
has allegedly put his mother in the family
way after he had a carnal knowledge with
her few months ago.
Reports said that the boy, popularly called
Ekenem, was said to have consulted a
native doctor, who allegedly prepared a
love charm for him to use on his mother
and one of the matrons in the college
where he is a boarding student.
Although sources said the act committed
by the boy still remains a misery to those
in the know, but the father of the boy, a
Port Harcourt based businessman was
said to have reported the matter to the
police.
DSP Celestina Kalu, police public relations
officer in the state, who confirmed the
report, disclosed that the boy has been
arrested over threat to life and other
related acts, adding that the police were
still investigating the circumstances of the
pregnancy.
As it were, it was reliably gathered that the
husband of the woman has been away for
some time outside his Port Harcourt
operational base, saying that he was not in
anyway responsible for the pregnancy
upon interrogation.
But the victim, the suspect’s mother while
speaking to journalists said, “I did not
know how it all happened, but all I can say
is that a young man who looked like my
son suddenly found his way into my room
at wee hours and I was speechless”,
adding that the whole exercise had
remained inexplicable.
Expectedly, when it was discovered that it
was not the husband who was responsible
for the pregnancy, the doctor who carried
out the pregnancy test on her but did not
want his name on the print said, “upon
completion of the pregnancy test, the
suspect confided in him of the love charm
that was used on the mother”.
Speaking at the police headquarters to
journalists, the suspect said, “I am deeply
sorry for all that has happened, I did not
mean to do this. I saw myself falling in
love with her after the love charm prepared
for me. I have to confess because I know
by so doing, God will touch her mind and I
know she will forgive me. I suddenly found
that I was making love to mum when I
thought the charm will not work, and upon
the revelation I threatened to kill her and
the matter was reported to the police”, he
said.

No comments:

Post a Comment